Some reasons why I'd pick Joey's over any other pizza place:
1. They're cheaper
2. They're better tasting
3. Their 'small' size is not microscopic (like Pizza Hut)
4. They don't have pieces of cloth found in their pizzas (as I found in Garcia's once)
5. They accept Sodexho coupons (Pizza Hut doesn't)
6. The prices shown on their menu are inclusive of taxes (try ordering from Pizza Hut and be ready for one hell of a rude shock when he gives you the final amount)
7. Green chillies are complimentary toppings - huge plus! :D
8. They're not idiots, they know how the difference between green chillies and capsicum (Domino's thinks they're the same. Try it.)
9. They have a wide, wide range of pizzas (unlike Domino's, you already know the menu byheart)
10. Very helpful. Once I cancelled an order 5 minutes after placing it, they didn't object.
11. You don't even have to give them your number (from your second order on). It shows up on their Caller ID. Fantastic use of simple technology.
To be objective, I'll tell you where they falter:
1. They still have a typo on their boxes and delivery bikes ("The FINES ingredients...")
2. They don't have offers or any purchase again schemes (this is where Domino's, PH and Garcia's all score)
3. You can't help but feeling Domino's and PH have a little more class. Maybe it's the price, we'll live with that :)
All in all, when you sit down with friends, comparing menus of different pizza places and prices, Joey's wins hands down. But it's not just value - the pizzas taste superb as well. Really wish they'd introduce coupons though, the only reason I'm giving them 4/5 instead of 5/5!
As we on Twitter would say... Joey's FTW!