Cringing, craving, bingeing, braving... you always have an opinion on what's hot and what's not in your city and we just love to hear it. Besides, there's no better place to satiate that itch to bitch!
We had been to this property this week for a buffet lunch. The experience was very bad.
1. Lunch buffet during the week days is well priced about Rs 350.
2. Easy to reach
1. The quality of the food is bad.
2. Both veg and non veg starters are tasteless and very bad.
3. Overall it is a complete let down.
4. The ambiance is NOT AT ALL GOOD. Many reviews have mentioned that it is very good but that is NOT TRUE.
5. This place will be ideal for boozing (liquor prices are sky high though) during night/dinner but certainly not for lunch... read more
Making a reservation for two on a Saturday, we went sans expectations since what is shown on the internet is not how it always is!
But, the five hours spent there turned out to be delightful!
The ambience is both appealing and captivating, we felt marooned on a little island far, far away from the maddening crowd.
The food is satisfying, chicken wings being a must-try.
Service, though, is painfully slow. Calling out for their attention everytime you need something is annoying!
The washroom is a good walk away, considering the innumerable pints down the throat(Which is... read more