Oct 22, 2012
Having heard so much about O Calcutta, we went there for lunch on 21st October, 2012 - to enjoy the special Durga Puja buffet. We were a group of 13 people. And afterwards, my brother and sister-in-law joined us too! And ALL OF US were sick after eating the food. Two of us had to be hospitalized, one of us was nearly hospitalized and all the others had severe food poisoning!
It is so pathetic that a place of O Calcutta's reputation cannot deliver to basic quality and hygiene standards! So let's not even start talking about taste!