I had seen the signs for this place for a while so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm a normal Bangalore twenty something that enjoys many places in Indiranagar, and thought this could possibly be one. Although the pictures do look nice on the website, for the cost and quality, you can spend your cash elsewhere as they're plenty of other options in the city.
The first thing you'll notice here is that the menu is about 3 pages of snacks, 1 page of main courses, and then about 12 pages of drinks. I know that it markets itself as a lounge, but since it's just a terrace spot like many other places, I thought the food would differentiate. So lets talk about it, and to be fair say the good first:
-Non-Veg Potato Skins (Chicken)
- The Mango Madness Mocktail
- Ambiance. A standard terrace type of lounge. Nothing out of the ordinary.
- Chilly Cheese Fries: Standard frieds with cheese and some chilli flakes. And no salt on them, although I could have easily asked for some.
- Peppered Pork - I thought this would be nice. All they had to do was make the pork with some nice spices and some onions. The spices were actually decent, but the pork was very tough. If I HAD to come here again, I'd probably order this though.
- Nachos. I thought for Rs. 150 this would be at least a bit more than just chips and salsa. But the chips were stale and the salsa seemed a bit strange. No horrible, but definitely not tasty.
- Main Course- Thai Green Curry. Since they only have 4 main courses, 2 of which are Thai Curry's, I thought they'd at least have this down. But the curry was a bit bland, and the prawns were still veined. Again - this is just my opinion, but it wasn't anything special. Especially for 350 per plate.
Overall, the place is ok. I wouldn't say it's bad, but I would only come here if I had to meet somebody. I hope they can improve their menu and build a decent following, or at least market better as a place known for the drinks over the food. And please - reduce your prices as the food is much nicer at other nearby places for the cost.