The ambiance of the place is awesome, but there are more let downs to the place than that would keep me at bay from this place.
1) The place is EXPENSIVE, considering the menu being very rigid. 400 bucks for a half pizza with a salad(which was not that great) and the bread (which was very hard). One cannot skip the bread and the salad. So if your just in mood of a pizza without the bread and the salad that is not possible
2) Hence for a meal of 2 people, the minimum u would need to shell out 700 - 800 bucks, for one full pizza.
3) The bill given would not even be a printed one, just written off on a piece of paper (made us feel that they are evading tax).
4) They do not accept credit cards, its stupid to charge a meal of minimum of Rs 400 and not accept credit cards. We were a group of 4 people (Bill of 1600) and had to pay in cash.
5) They will not accept people after 9.30 PM, as they close down by 10.00 PM