Been to this last friday evening for the Dinner buffet with my family of 4 people..
Stepped in with loads of hesitation and dilema about the food and rest all things in mind (ambience, service..)
1. Food:-Since it was a dinner buffet we had options to choose from,
we were served soup and starters -
We clearly said the waiter that 2 were vegetarian and 2 were non vegetarian.When they served the aloo chilly and chicken starters it went well n they tasted good.
Now comes the true blunder from the team BINGO - the waiter served us gobi manchuria and the moment we tasted it we were shocked to know its chicken manchurian. ???
How on earth can one make such a blunder ??
Amongst the soup they just had one - lemon coriander soup. No other option to choose from.
Rotia and butter naan - were served on the table n they tasted really yummy,butterchicken and fish curry tasted well.Mutton biryani wasnt that great :(
And I notice another major mistake here - when we walk through there were no labels for few dishes ??
Do they expect me to guess them ?
2. Ambience - Is pretty descent can be improvised.
3. Service - Is up to the mark as they have one guy catering your needs.
4. value for money -Felt its expensive as per the taste and variety they had in the menu. As there was nothing specific or noteworthy in the vegetarian food.
5. Last but not the least - can improvise much on menu that might pull crowds
On the whole felt good (was still skeptical about to give it a second visit)to be here for a try.