We recently went to the new Cafe Bahar that opened at Begumpet for team dinner. Totally disappointed with the service, taste and treatment of the customers. It was it think 2 days after they opened the Begumpet outlet, which was pathetic from the taste aspect and we couldn't find a lot of the usual menu items.
1) Very bad treatment for customers ( I strongly feel like management simply brought the same staff from Nampalli hotel and they still think they were treating an Irani Cafe customers. They really took care of the name of the hotel 'CAFE')
2) We were 8 people as one team and they were simply refusing to add 2 tables to accommodate all of us on the same table and to top it of, they were suggesting we adjust 4 on each table at different locations in the restaurant. They had the audacity to suggest that we shouldn't have a problem with being seated on two different tables. Hahaha... that is their level of treatment. They thought we were there JUST to have some food and leave. So it seems if we are more than 6, that's out problem, we shouldn't go to this restaurant. On the up side, they themselves accepted it and said this... Hahahaha.
3) The dishes which they mentioned in the menu.. almost 60% of items were not there. Remember, it is the 2nd or 3rd day after a grand opening... hahahaha!
4) No taste with all the items we ordered.. believe me, the whole menu was no good... We were just hoping that at least the Biryani would be good and not as bad as the roti and other curries. Unfortunately the biryani was also very bad.
5) So on the whole, a very bitter experience with service, taste, variety and of course not a great ambiance ( very conjusted). I think Begumpet or areas like Begumpet, are not suitable for this kind of hotels as we expect some kind decency in treating the customers.
So on the whole, think twice or thrice before you think of this so called famous CAFE Bahar.