Cringing, craving, bingeing, braving... you always have an opinion on what's hot and what's not in your city and we just love to hear it. Besides, there's no better place to satiate that itch to bitch!
The hugely successful 9-year old Yours Truly Theatre Basic Theatre workshop done for participants with no prior theatre experience is now open on weekdays. The workshop process helps participant to overcome stage fright, inhibitions, push physical, mental and creative boundaries. It is an attempt to discover oneself and understand working in teams, using methods that are basic yet fundamental in approach. The workshop focuses on ‘Fun with art’ through experiential learning with an environment that is highly non-judgemental and open.
• Fun-based learning
• Breaking habitual-bound thinking
• Understanding the language of expressions
• Working with rhythms and patterns
• Exploring transformations
• Understanding and exploring improvisations and characterizations
• Exploring theatre-based presentations
• Ensemble work